Tuesday, October 27, 2015

New Design - The Cascade Dress

The Cascade Dress
Oh hello!

This weekend I got an itch to make up a new dress design. I was inspired by another dress, and one of my favorite places on the Oregon coast. It's an over-sized overdress. Ever expanding  my love of smock frocks, I think this one is a keeper.

I made it for Pony Girl, but I may have taken the idea of over-sized a bit too far and it nearly fits me! Once she gets home from school all shall be revealed. If it does prove to be a disaster on her, it may end up for sale in the shop. For now, it's hanging up in the lounge making for some pretty scenery.

What do you think?


Jennifer said...

I love it! The colors are very pretty and the design is very sweet and youthful. I'm sure it looks great on her. :)

silverpebble said...

Oh yes yes, I foresee many many hours of excellent fun in that dress. It's gorgeous