Pages

▼

Monday, April 6, 2015

Promises, Promises


Best laid plans and good intentions are subject to complete obliteration from time to time. So it was last week and well into the weekend. I am just now returning to the routine on wobbly legs and hoping to do what I had set out to do last week. By that, I mean spending some quality time here and in my studio. I am however, not making any promises. Because, well you know, life happens.

I do hope that you are all well and happy this Monday and hope to see more of you soon!

4 comments:

  1. I always enjoy seeing whatever you have to share with us. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope read you soon.

    I invite you to visit my blog

    Greetings from Uruguay

    www.0rubbersoul.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know very well what you mean by best laid plans, etc. Happens "all the time."

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometimes there's a need to take things slowly and be gentle with yourself, no need to apologise for it, we all need time x

    ReplyDelete

I do so love you taking the time to leave a word, I read every comment and they truly make my day! Unfortunately, at this time I am unable to accept "Anonymous" comments.