Tuesday, September 16, 2008

To My Friends!








I have some awfully creative and talented friends, and I would like to celebrate, applaud, sing praise and share a few of their latest achievements with you here. Congratulations you amazing people!

Chris Beck and The Checkered Present have just completed their album "Hyperbole and Horsefeathers"
and it sounds lovely.


Tricia Butler of Sassafras Catering took home two blue ribbons at The Portland Pie-Off. Best savory and best overall! Outstanding! If you are a local, you can catch her and her pies at the Montavilla Farmer's Market through Oct. 5th. You can also check out her cool blog.


My old friend Chris Boesel, a Theology professor at Drew University, published his book Risking Proclamation, Respecting Difference. Good work my friend.


Another talented author friend, Kerry Cohen Hoffmann, published her -what is it now #3?- book Loose Girl this summer. Well done!


Joe M Ruiz paints the most breathtaking landscapes, you just must see. He has a one man show this month in Georgia. Simply Beautiful!

So, to my friends...Congratulations on all your hard work. Thank you all for inspiring me. I know some really stellar individuals, lucky me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Honored to be in a listing of such talented people, thank you. I could not believe that the last image was a painting - it looks so much like a photo. Amazing.