Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Be Bold

After finally coming out from under the covers, I discovered that I am terribly behind. Much to do my friends! Many thanks are owed to the Engineer for laundry doing and dish washing, you are a gem my dear! And thanks to you all for your get well wishes, they helped a lot.

I've decided that today I am brushing away the cobwebs that collected in the corners of my mind last week, and shooing away the drab and drear. I am contemplating brights, going bold!

I have this little bit of trepidation, wondering if it will all work out. Can I pull this off, this loud experiment? Still, I am remaining steadfast and determined, I will go forward into this bright and bold new world.



Wish me luck!

17 comments:

Sherri B. said...

What a collection of bright and bold wonderfulness, good luck with all of that fun! xo

Bria said...

I'm glad you're feeling better! :)

Colette said...

Glad you are feeling perkier, those fabrics can't fail to help - hope they are going to be clothes for you!

Unknown said...

Enjoy! Color is a very good thing!! I love the fabrics you have choosen. I think your project is going to be very cheerful!!
Chris :o)

Itchin' Stitchin' said...

I love bright and bold - you can do it :)

Unknown said...

Good luck, and I'm glad you're feeling bright and better.

silverpebble said...

I wsa so sorry to hear that you'd been poorly but cheered by the news that you're back on your feet and back at the machine. Those brights are lovely. I'm curious about your new project! The best of bright luck to you!

Katiebee said...

i love the bold colors & can't wait to see what you do with them!

glad you're back at it~

xo

katie

greenrabbitdesigns said...

Good luck! :)
So glad you're feeling better!
Vivienne x

june at noon said...

Gorgeous brights, loving it!

Lola Nova said...

Thank you all so much! I am happy to report that things are coming along nicely on the bright and bold front. A cheerful day of making indeed!

Tania said...

Head down, Mrs! Wear ear protectors in defence of the loud! IT's GONNA BE FABULOUS! (shouting, now).

Rie said...

Luck wished & granted. I'm sure it'll look great, just dive in & do it!

Jennie said...

These bright bold prints are sure to make you feel like creating! Sometimes you've just gotta dive on in there and see what will happen! XXJ

harmony and rosie said...

Good to hear you're on the mend. Mind you, those lovely bright fabrics are enough to cheer anyone. Happy sewing (I love the pin cushion).
Kate x

Flaming Nora said...

Good to have you back. You have been missed.xxx

Bobo Bun said...

You know you're on the mend once you're reaching for the fabric to start planning and stitching. Hope your're making lots of lovelies and having fun.

X