Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Sweet Mollie Chickens Can Fly!

A friend of mine gave me a little scolding this morning, saying I had been quite remiss in not mentioning my pages in Issue 5 of Mollie Makes. It is still available on the shelves in the USA, but not for too much longer!

I have a little wallet how-to in this juicy issue!

There is also a gorgeous looking bag I might have to make one or 5 of!

This issue can still be found at Barnes and Noble!

Thank you to the very sweet Mollie Makes Mag for all the love!

In completely unrelated news, we have discovered that some chickens can fly! Cookie is a flying Houdini that one is! She is worrying me and my neighbors to no end. Time for yet another trip to the hardware store to secure the perimeter!

Have a lovely day and watch out for flying chickens!

12 comments:

Claire MW said...

Congrats on another Mollie Makes article! I have not seen the magazine here in Canada. Maybe it is at some of the larger bookstores in the city, but I never get there....

I had several flying chickens, mostly the smaller bantam sized ones. They always came back at night to roost though! :)

Pomona said...

You could always clip a wing - just tip the feathers on one side only. I am so glad that you are entering the big time - I feel like I know someone famous! Well done, anyway.

Pomona x

Sherri B. said...

We haven't seen the MM magazine up north so I'm glad you gave the heads up. I'll be down in Portland this weekend so hopefully they will still be available.

Chickens can definately fly, especially our Stripey Sisters (Barred Rock). I had to make another tangled web of twine over the fence so they don't come and eat the grass seed just put down in the back yard...Good luck! xo

Katiebee said...

yeah for you! gonna have to make a trip to book store~ congrats!

xo

katie

Unknown said...

I need to go pick up that magazine! Good luck with your flying chicken. :)

Tania said...

I wondered about the feather clipping too. Do we think that's a bit like having a haircut?

PS. You just get famouser and famouser!

Cindy Is Crafty said...

I bought that issue last week and saw those wallets, but had no thought it was you!!!! So cool! I love the mag!

crzylady said...

You are amazing! Of course is in an uber cool magazine!

Katie said...

I came across this magazine at a local fabric store- and I'm so glad I did! Sweet lil' wallet! And I love the tales of the lumberjack!

silverpebble said...

Wowsers trousers. It's so exciting to see your projects in print like this! It's so well deserved.

june at noon said...

Oh dear, a flying Houdini! Congrats on the mag feature!

Vic said...

You. Rock. xx