Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Radish Blossoms Books


Patty Radish of Radish Blossoms caught my attention as a wonderful contributor to my Stitched Journal Project last year. Then I found out that she has an Etsy shop where she sells the most wonderful art journals made from vintage books.

This is a familiar method to me, but I have not seen it done as well or as wonderfully as Patty does it! Her work is lovely and thoughtful with a great attention to detail.

I recently received 2 of her beautiful books and I thought I would share them with you.


Each book contains some of the original pages from the vintage book along with art papers, map pages, old ledger pages, vintage ads, etc. Each book also comes with a packet of ephemera to play with as you use the journal. So cool!


I found her prices to be really reasonable considering the amount of work and time she clearly puts into them. I think that using her journal will be rather inspirational actually as well as just plain fun.

Go peruse the Radish Blossoms shop! and get yourself a little present...

Go read the Radish Blossoms Blog!

Happy Wednesday all!

2 comments:

Susan said...

I also just received one of Patty's wonderful journals in the mail! And I agree with you 100%! She does an amazing job. I will be sharing pictures of mine this weekend, when I can take daylight photos ... my little point and shoot takes horrible inside the house at night photos. Also, wanted to say how much I enjoy your blog!

Unknown said...

Thank you SO MUCH Alexandra! This is such a wonderful surprise! I'm so glad you like your journals!