Monday, January 4, 2010

Ready, Set, Go!



Happy New Year all!
I'm hitting the ground running in 2010, or at least I'm trying. It's going to be a big year, I can feel it. There is work to be done, decisions to make and a whole lot of possibility in the air.

Over the holiday I had myself a few thinks - and the thinks I thought, have started me thinking. Did you catch that? I will be sharing some of my thoughts from the stew pot of my mind in future posts. For now, I'm hoping to find a little focus and balance, get myself ready for things to come.

Lola has plans, nothing huge...just some bits and pieces. I will be doing more tutorials this year (fingers crossed), getting the much neglected shop ship shape (hope springs eternal), and learning some new tricks (I think I can, I think I can...).

I look forward to this coming year with all of you lovelies and I hope that 2010 brings you all the best!

Now jump in!

9 comments:

crzylady said...

You can do it! We're all right there with you! Can't wait to see what goodies you have to share.

A Bun Can Dance said...

I'm jumping with you!
I love that your thinking has led you to think such thoughts and cannot wait to read more tutorials and find out what other adventures you will take in 2010!
Happy days
Denise x

Vic said...

Oooh... now doesn't that all sound rather enticing...?!

Love the pics - if I were jumping off a bench toward my chooks (who are in no way as good looking as yours! *sulks*), they would be running for their lives (...not that I could blame them)!

PS My verification word is 'spolik'... do you think that's a verb...?! ;)

Pia K said...

i'm all with you thinking this should be a grand year, i want change and new beginnings so badly!

love your perfectly plump and adorable chickies too:)

june at noon said...

And she's off! Can't wait to see what's to come.

Michelle said...

Looking forward to a wonderful new year with lots of new adventures...
and so glad I will be right there reading on...

Farmgirl Cyn said...

Got me some plans of my own I've been thinkin'! First and foremost...get thru surgery this week and back on my feet for spring gardening. Plans for my Etsy shop, which has sat neglected the past few months. And plans to stop on by your blog on a regular basis and see what YOU have planned!

Pomona said...

Happy new year to you - I loved your last post and was right there with you. Have you ever read Cider with Rosie - it made me think of that.

Pomona x

Unknown said...

Can't wait to see all your goodness in action. Happy New Year!! xo m.