Friday, October 31, 2014

Stitched Journal Project - October

The Stitched Journal Project is: Makers from around the world creating one "page" or piece of work per month and sharing. It is a project to get the ideas flowing, to process the days in a creative way, to try new techniques and to push past fears that keep us from making something.  It isn't about perfection, or getting it "just right," it is about process and perspective.


I am quite upset with myself. I did not finish this month's project. It's been a crazy old month! Along with technical difficulties and a slew of other mundane things I plum ran out of time. Though I did get started and hope to finish next week. All I have to show is a bit of printing on tea aged fabric. My apologies to all of you who worked hard and got yours finished. I can't wait to see what you have been up to!

Below you will find links to the wonderful makers and their Stitched Journal Project pieces for October Please keep your eyes on this spot in the next couple of days as more add their links. Be sure to visit them and leave comments!

If you think you would like to join in as well, it's not too late!  We will be sharing our pieces the last Friday of every month at least until the end of the year. We'd love to have you.

All of you wonderful Stitched Journal Project participants please link up below! Remember to add your photos to The Stitched Journal Flickr Group! and be sure to share with Facebook, Twitter, etc!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the printing, so detailed. I can't wait to see the final piece.