Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Thank you

I am slowly surfacing, feeling a little better and hope that I am truly on the mend. I have been humbled yet again by what an amazing group of people you all are. I can not thank you enough for all the beautiful comments and emails you have left for me and my family lately. You have made me feel so cared for and encouraged, and I can tell you that it has meant the world to me. You are all extraordinary!

I am thinking that things will be getting back to normal (well, as normal as it gets around here anyway). And if all goes well, I might even have a little tutorial for you tomorrow, fingers crossed.

Have a wonderful day and again, Thank You!

13 comments:

Sherri B. said...

I have missed you!! I know you haven't been gone long but the thought of you not being around made my little mind think it was longer. It is so good to hear you are feeling better and that we might even get a treat tomorrow, yay! (fingers crossed). xo

Unknown said...

Glad you're feeling better! Looking forward to this tutorial. :)

greenrabbitdesigns said...

So glad you're feeling a little better!
My fingers are crossed, a tutorial would be lovely. :)
Take care,
Vivienne x

Itchin' Stitchin' said...

So glad your sun is starting to shine again.
Can't wait to see what's in store :)

andrea creates said...

glad you're feeling better...
thanks for stopping by,
can't wait to see the tutorial :)

june at noon said...

Glad to hear you're feeling a bit of resurfacing happening. Hang in there!

Flaming Nora said...

The thought running through my mind was I'll just check my blog list then I'll e-mail Alex to see how she's holding up and Lo! here you are. Metaphorical virtual big sloppy hug xxx

Kate said...

Big love to you gorgeous girl. x

Katiebee said...

awwww, glad you're back! hugs to ya my friend~

xo

katie

MJL said...

I am happy you are felling better
(thank you for taking the time to stop at my space). Kisses from Portugal

harmony and rosie said...

Good news, continue to get well xx

Tas said...

Glad to have you back. It's been quiet around here without you. x

kamagra said...

Enjoyed every bit of your blog.Really thank you! Really Great