Recently I was the lucky winner of a giveaway from StudioTANTRUM
. I received the most beautiful gift, full of StudioTANTRUM and Farbenmix
patterns, some lovely fabric and other goodies! How lucky am I?
If you have been a long time reader, you may already know my love of these patterns for kids. Such unique and inspired creations. As Nancy Langdon
, designer of StudioTANTRUM says: "You are the designer: Our patterns are the roadmap. You determine the journey."
Here are just a few of their patterns I have made up over the years for Pony Girl.
In my box of happy from Nancy, Jen and StudioTANTRUM, I happen to receive a few duplicate patterns that I already had in my collection. So, that means I'm giving away 3 patterns to a lucky reader! Hooray!
These patterns are made in the European tradition, which means that the patterns come on large good quality paper, then you trace the pattern pieces and add seam allowance to the traced pieces. If you have never used this type of pattern before, do not be intimidated. If I can do it, anyone can! Pattern sizes range from 86/92 - 146/152 or US 2 - 12. So, if you have a special little girl in your life that you sew for, or if you know someone who would really like these patterns, they can be yours! Plus, I will be adding a few special extras in the package for fun!
How to win:
1. Simply leave a comment on this post with a way for me to get in touch with you. (Many comments I receive are "no-reply" which means I can't reach you through your comment, make sure I know how to get a hold of you)
2. Add a link to this post to your Twitter, and tag me @lola_nova and @studioTANTRUM for an extra chance to win!
3. Link to the giveaway on Facebook for another chance to win!
4. Be sure to let me know if you have Tweeted, Facebooked etc. So I know to give you those extra chances!
5. Giveaway winner will be announced next Monday, March 10th!
Happy Monday all!